Banckle Collaborator Newsletter for February 2014 has been released where you will find information about the latest app updates, exciting new features and helpful blog posts. Banckle Cloud APIs have been released which use REST APIs architecture which allows you to build custom applications and many more. Banckle has made new enhancements in Banckle.Chat API User interface and created new HTML User Interface taking over the previous Classic UI to make it more user-friendly. Banckle has also updated its subscription plans for all Banckle Cloud APIs.
Introducing Banckle Cloud APIs
Banckle Apps Cloud APIs has been released which allow users to create amazing applications that increase the productivity of your customer support, sales and marketing functions. Reap higher ROI with minimal time and effort. Banckle Cloud APIs use RESTful APIs architecture which made them platform independent and allow users to build custom applications, connect their existing applications with Banckle Cloud API and retrieve information from a range of online collaboration services. Moreover, the Banckle has developed SDKs for users for popular platforms to make Banckle Cloud APIs easier and more productive for your developers and providing a smooth cloud collaboration experience.
Cloud APIs are available for all Banckle apps along with Banckle.Total for Cloud APIs which bundles together the power, functionality and feature sets of all six Banckle Cloud APIs. Gain access to all Banckle product APIs, create in-app connections, new plugins or use existing tools to make powerful SaaS solutions with Banckle.Total for Cloud APIs.
Banckle.Chat Classical Interface
Previous Banckle.Chat API classical UI is not longer available. To make it more user-friendly and feature-rich they have created HTML User Interface for Banckle.Chat API which has improved live customer assistance and app management experience.
Banckle Subscription Plan Names Updated
With the launch of Banckle Cloud APIs, they have updated the naming scheme of their subscription plans. The new plan names better reflect the different subscription levels available.
The old subscription names have been replaced with the new naming scheme across Banckle Cloud Apps and Banckle Cloud APIs. This change is for new as well as existing subscribers. We have kept the naming consistent in the billing and accounts management module for a smooth transition from old to new naming for existing customers. Whether you are a startup, an established medium-sized company or a large enterprise, Banckle subscriptions are tailor-made for your business needs.
Let’s read what others around the web have to say about Banckle Apps.
- Banckle.Chat has been added in the list of top live chat plugins by Jacquelinespence.com
- Banckle.CRM has been added in the list of contenders for the best CRM apps by Thetoptens.com
- A happy Banckle.Chat customer shared his feedback:
“Every challenge I have thrown against Bankle, it has met my expectations. I am very pleased with the quality and features Bankle offers to users, and I am sure there are many more features /capabilities I am yet to discover with this web chat app…”
- Another happy Banckle.Chat user offered his views:
“Banckle.Chat offers not only the best service but personalized care, Banckle first! Thanks for your help and for giving our users an effective means of communication FREE”
- Banckle.Chat has been added in 20 live chat plugins for WordPress at Jacquelinespence.com
Banckle Marketplace team is working hard to deliver new and exciting apps for popular 3rd party platforms as well as mobile devices. In February 2014, we improved the existing app plugins to give you a rich user experience.
- Banckle.CRM for Microsoft Outlook 2007: Integrate Banckle.CRM plugin with Outlook 2007 and import all your CRM contacts into one of the most popular mailing clients. Or, move Outlook contacts to Banckle.CRM and work on sales prospects as well as business leads, follow up and finalize deals to further enhance your customer relation life cycle using Banckle.CRM for Outlook 2007.
- C# API Wrapper for Banckle CRM 1.1: Now use your favourite Banckle.CRM features in C# applications too. Enjoy one of the best cloud hosted customer relationship management tools to stay in touch with colleagues and customers as well as managing tasks and viewing the sales pipeline.
- PHP API Wrapper for Banckle CRM 1.1: Use Banckle.CRM features in PHP with this API wrapper. Whether managing business deals or importing contacts, Banckle CRM PHP wrapper provides easy access to all required functions.
Keep checking blog posts for Banckle.CRM API to read about the following upcoming updates.
- Banckle.CRM for Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Banckle.CRM for Microsoft Outlook 2013
Best of Blogs
The following posts highlight the major changes and releases at Banckle in February 2014:
- Integrating Banckle.CRM with your .NET platforms
- Banckle.CRM for Microsoft Outlook – A FREE and OPENSOURCE plugin
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Banckle – Customer Service 2.0
Phone: +1 214 329 1520